We have a FREE screen saver!
This screen saver cycles through 20 high-resolution (1024x768) full-screen mystery photos.
Some of them have already appeared here, but the rest are only available in the
If you can't figure them all out, you can get the answers by following the link at the
bottom of this page, but don't peek until you give up!
The 20 different photos included
- Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0 or above
- About 4MB free hard disk space
Screen Saver Configuration Features:
- View thumbnails of all photos
- Various transition effects
- Black and White option (artistic!)
- Extract any photo as wallpaper
- Cycle photos as wallpaper every hour or day
- Password feature
- ...and more.
Click here to download the Screen Saver from WinSite
Looking for even more Mystery Photos?
Some of our older photos are now available as an e-Book!
Check it out now!
For more free screen savers by us,
OK, if you really want to know the answers to this screen saver, you can get them
here. But don't blame me if it ruins the fun! ;-)